Sunday 6 March 2011

Hiyaa !!! ;]] xx

Hiyaa ... xx
Well another day ... more happy really don't know how but I am :) .. Trying my best to be smiling well I am better because one guy told me yesterday that I have a pretty smile,, then I am better trying to shaw my smile :) 
hehe that guy makes me laugh  sometimes hehe but thats good :) xxx
Today I was out with my lovely  best friend Paulina and Artur and Lukas I had an amazing time :) and thats good :) I love them so much :) 
And now trying to forget all bad ... but I can't sometimes .. all my past is still in my head...
It will be fine in couple of days I am sure :) 
Really this blog made me better because I can tell what I feel and that made me happy :D xx 
hehe now I can laugh not like before always sad :P xxx 
hihi LOVE YA PEOPLE :P hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment