Saturday 5 March 2011

Today .. xx

Today it was a hard day ... trying to be happy thinking about just myself .. :) wright yee that helped me .. so much i am better now ... but i have the same minds ... about him and now sorry but the f***n b*****d will broke another heart i am sure about it ... well don't know really because I don't know her really ... but he broke my heart first then my best friends but well that was as well her fault ... but I forgave her ..<3 ...
Well now I am trying to forget everything and go forward in my life don't look at the past that make me cry and feel bad ... <3 
Well hehe today I had an amazing day with my mate's I love them so much even the ones that I don't know so much I know some of them from about few day's but they are good for me and I will have them always in my heart :) xx the best of them is that when I need them they are always with me :) x and to remember them I will be always with them ... :) xx 
LOVE YOU LOT :) XXX 

No comments:

Post a Comment